This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The NATO Wales Summit
An Evaluation of the Wales Summit: NATO builds coalitions for conflict on multiple fronts
Click here to read our analysis of the first NATO Summit on UK soil since 1990 and one of the largest ever organised
NATO Watch in the News
- NATO and Mongolia review cooperation through science
- NATO Secretary General sends season’s greetings to Allied troops
- 1990 Summit: a turning point in 'East-West' relations
- NATO pays tribute to ISAF mission, as new chapter opens in relations with Afghanistan
- Meeting of the North Atlantic Council with past and current non-NATO ISAF Contributing Nations