This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The Shadow NATO Summit III
Commitments, capabilities and connectivity: Implementing NATO’s new Strategic Concept
May 14 – 15, 2012
Click here for more details about this event, including programme agenda, presentations and related material
NATO Watch in the News
- NATO Secretary General statement on the crash of Malaysia Airlines aircraft
- Russia’s accusations - setting the record straight
- Publication of International Board of Auditors for NATO (IBAN) report on NATO Defence College
- Emerging security challenges debated at Global Media Forum
- NATO Liaison Officer in Central Asia visits Kyrgyzstan