This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The NATO Wales Summit
An Evaluation of the Wales Summit: NATO builds coalitions for conflict on multiple fronts
Click here to read our analysis of the first NATO Summit on UK soil since 1990 and one of the largest ever organised
NATO Watch in the News
- Secretary General stresses NATO's commitment to collective security in visit to Lithuania
- NATO Military Committee Chairman's visit to Ukraine highlights NATO-Ukraine intensified partnership
- NATO will protect every Ally, Secretary General says in Latvia
- ‘’All for one, one for all’’ : NATO Secretary General stresses solidarity in Estonia
- NATO Secretary General to address the NATO Parliamentary Assembly