This Citizens Declaration of Alliance Security was launched at a Shadow NATO Summit in April 2009. It sets out some of the basic values and principles to inform the debate about NATO's new Strategic Concept.
We believe that the 890 million citizens within the Alliance should have a voice in shaping NATO's future strategic direction.
We need your help.
Please sign the Citizen's Declaration and add your comments.
The NATO Wales Summit
An Evaluation of the Wales Summit: NATO builds coalitions for conflict on multiple fronts
Click here to read our analysis of the first NATO Summit on UK soil since 1990 and one of the largest ever organised
NATO Watch in the News
- ''Greater solidarity, strength and readiness'': NATO Secretary General marks opening of six new headquarters in Eastern Allies
- NATO Secretary General praises Luxembourg’s role in strengthening shared security
- NATO Secretary General to visit the Republic of Lithuania
- NATO Secretary General to visit Luxembourg
- NATO Secretary General praises Georgia's contributions to Euro-Atlantic security, inaugurates new Training Centre